SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What's Cooking Thursdays? Chicken Taco Soup

Welcome to What's Cooking Thursday! A place for you to link up whatever it is you've been cooking at your house! Not a blogger? Leave your recipe in the comment section. Look for a featured recipe next week. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you'd like, all I ask is that you link back to What's Cooking Thursday!



I was supposed to share the chicken corn blu chowder but once we tried the chicken taco soup, I knew I had to share it this week. It is so good, even A ate it! I served it with tortilla chips - it would be a perfect dip/dinner for the Superbowl.


you'll need:
1/2 onion, diced
16 oz jar salsa
16 oz chicken stock
1 can of corn, drained
1 package taco seasoning (or homemade)
3 oz tomato paste
1/2 tsp cumin
1 lb chicken breasts, cooked/chopped
10 oz cream cheese - I used Kraft Cooking Creme original
In your crock pot, combine all ingredients except cream cheese. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Half an hour before serving, stir in sour cream.  Serve with shredded cheddar cheese and tortilla chips.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you for featuring my pepperoni-stuffed chicken recipe! This week, I've linked a recipe for oatmeal cream pies, all grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cream cheese and crock pot...SOLD! I'm glad you shared this one.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Chicken Taco Soup sound yummy. My boys love soups and I love the fact that it's done in a crockpot.

    Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails